THIS EVENT IS 100% FREE!
Skijor Canada & The Alberta Skijor Society invite you to the most exciting winter event Alberta has ever seen...
SKIJORDUE! A blistering blend of snow, speed, cheese, gritty cowboys, gnarly freeriders, fur, fringe & fashionistas
$10,000 Prize Money, 4 Events, 150 Teams
Exhibition Stunts, Surprise Invitational Race & Calcutta Auction
Luxe Viewing Venue, Soulshine Sounds
Door Prizes, Best Après Ski Ensemble Contest
Legit Fondue, Classic Poutine, Traditional Bratwurst
Craft Beers, Signature Cocktails, VIP Après Ski Party
Visit skijorcanada.com for details. If the event is cancelled due to insufficient snow or low temparatures, don't worry, we will refund all tickets.
- Can I bring my dog? Alas, no. Though we love our canine friends, having them near an abundance of running horses is not safe. Please leave them at home or with a sitter. You can show them pictures after.
- Can I go onto the field to see the horses? NO. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT ALL SPECTATORS STAY BEHIND THE CROWD BARRIER FENCE
- Can I take photographs ? Yes of course !
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements? All ages are welcome to spectate. Competiors must be 15yrs and have a parental signature on waiver if under 18. After Party is 18+
- What are my parking options? The primary car park is right next to the event, overflow parking will be about 10-15 minute walk away depending on how spritely you are. Arrive early!
- What's the refund policy? If we cancel due to weather, ( no snow or a blizzard or lower than -15 etc) all tickets will be refunded.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No but it helps a lot. If you do not bring it, make sure you have the email on you smart phone so we can scan that instead.
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? Yes. We do not match ID to tickets. If you give your ticket away, (or send an email copy to a mate and they use it first), it's considered used. We cannot register more than one person against one ticket.
- What is 'The Extra Charge?' We use EventBrite to manage the tickets so we can check people quickly. We want to avoid queues out to the highway. EventBrite & credit card companies add a small service charge. Admission cost helps us provide insurance for spectators & competitors, event facilities snow removal for parking. We’ve kept fees as low as possible to be an affordable fun full day out!