Mycoles is a login portal for the employees working at Coles group. The portal can be accessed by typing the website Mycoles.com.au from a PC or a store computer. The content contains on the portal are the property of Coles organization and only the workers of that company are permitted to open or access it. This is why employees are recommended only to use their private computing device or store computer to access the portal in order to protect the content from unauthorized accessing. Through Mycoles internet portal, employees can conveniently share their ideas, view the latest news, download payslips and perform an administrative task. The employers who work as a different role in the company such as store manager, director and finance manager update information on a regular basis so that Coles employees can receive all latest and up-to-date news of the company.
If you are a Cole employee, you need to consider the following guidelines to access the portal:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website mycoles by entering URL www.mycoles.com.au from your preferred web browser.
- Once you land on the page, you need to tap the red button which says "Click here to LOG IN to mycoles".
- It will be redirected to the Mycole login page where you will be asked to provide your login credentials such as username and password.
- If you don't know your login username, check it on the back of your Mycoles card.
- Once you have entered the details correctly, hit the login button,
- You will now be able to explore the information and benefits Coles group have for you.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the link "I forgot my password" and follow the instructions accordingly.